Badminton is a glorious sport, and choosing the best racket for you is an awesome part of badminton. Choosing a racket that suits your needs and playing style and level in the game might seem difficult at first with the huge number of rackets that are available on the market.
Some players decide by looking for what racket badminton pros use and get that same racket. We rarely recommend that because there are cheaper alternatives with the same features.
But if you still have the decision to get a badminton racket that professionals use, then this guide is what you are looking for.
What badminton racket do pros use?
The badminton racket that most pros use is the Yonex Duora 10.
- Composition: fiber; Grip Size: G4 - 8.25 cm
- Flexibility: Stiff
- Frame: heavyms Graphite, nanometric DR, ni-ti fiber
- Material: Graphite
- In-box Contents: 1 Badminton Racquet
Last update on 2023-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This racket is by far the most used racket in professional matches. Thanks to its features and performance, we will discuss some of these features below.
We recommend the Yonex Duora 10 for both right-handed and left-handed professional players. If you are left-handed and you are looking for more options, check this guide.
If you want to do some research before getting this racket, the online reviews about it say everything, basically, the summary of every review of the Yonex Duora 10 will praise its performance and note its high cost.
The Japanese company Yonex makes the Duora 10. If you are new to badminton, then prepare to hear about that brand a lot. It is one of the best badminton brands in the markets right now and it manufactures a lot of badminton gear.
The Yonex Duora 10 is here with one aim in mind, getting the maximum of performance out of it, whether it is more aerodynamic performance or the ability to be used by both left-handed and right-handed people, or but its high durability.
Yonex cramped every feature and innovation in its high-end pro racket. Some of those features are:
- It comes with multiple colors. Some players like to have the color of their team or their country.
- Its transport bag protects the racket during transport, which is useful when traveling through airports and to make sure that your racket doesn’t get damaged.
- Its new isometric head design gives it a large sweet spot that provides power and control and allows for more precision and feedback.
- They aerodynamically improved it to have more power transfer from the arm of the player to the shuttle.
And that’s it, this was a short guide for people who are looking for the answer to what is the best badminton racket do pros use? The Yonex Duora 10 is the answer to that question.